Today is a global celebration of emoji! 😊 They have become mainstream, we use them constantly, from text messages to email, even in subject lines. So let’s test your emoji knowledge:
- As of June 2018, how many emojis are available?
- What is the most commonly used emoji according to Apple?
- When were emoji first invented? Where?
- According to Digital Trends, how many emoji is Facebook responsible for each day?
Want to get more in the emoji know? Check out these resources:
- Do you use Microsoft’s Windows 10? It’s got a great emoji shortcut: Press Win + period (.)or Win + semicolon (;) to make the menu pop up. 👍
Want to use emoji in your digital marketing, contact us at email@example.com and we can help you get going!
Over 15+ years of experience in providing technical solutions and support to allow you to focus on your business.