“All work and no play, makes John a dull boy.” … Author unknown.
Happy Independence Day! Did you enjoy the holiday yesterday? We hope you took the day off because us entrepreneurs have a tendency to be work-o-hoics. And today, Work-o-Holic Day, is the day all work-o-holics are being prompted to get it in check. So, can you relate to any of the following behaviors?
- You can’t turn off
- You become stressed if you are prohibited from working
- You tie your worth to your work success
- You think of how you can free up more time to work
- Your relationships are strained
- Your work so much that is has negatively influenced your health
How do you limit your work? Outsource. Hire an expert in the field. Contract them for the work you need. If you need help with your website, social media or IT contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some DIY resources for you:
- Weiskopf Consulting Web Services Assessment
- Weiskopf Consulting Social Media Digital Assessment
- Weiskopf Consulting IT Assessment
Let’s start a conversation about how we can get you off the work-o-holic list!
Over 15+ years of experience in providing technical solutions and support to allow you to focus on your business.