IT MANAGED SOLUTIONS
Get the Technical Help you need when you need it. Most small companies only seek technical help when there is a crisis. Struggling through these technical issues when they need to be focusing on their business. Let us keep you focused on your business by solving your technical challenges.
TECHNICAL SERVICES THAT ARE AFFORDABLE
Businesses need to watch their spending to insure success and budget for technical costs without surprises. This program let's you budget for your techincal needs assuring everything is running smooth. A monthly fee that gets you the specific custom support you need, when you need it. Allowing you to focus on your core business.
HOW IT WORKS
You choose your plan: Managed Monthly Subscription, or Monthly Concierge Services. The Managed Monthly Subscription unlimited Phone Calls, Remote Desktop Assistance, Troubleshooting, and Computer Monitoring to prevent or resolve any issues. Monthly Concierge Services is an ala cart build your own package from all our Services.
Monthly Managed Custom Services
Social Media Support
- Analyze what platforms are best for your Business
- Develop Monthly Plan
- Create and Schedule Posts
- Analytics Follow-up
- Office 365
- VoIP Support
- Computer Questions
- Updates on Content
- Updates on Graphic assets
- Connection with Social Media
- Lead generation
Online Brand Support
- Analyze your Current Brand
- Develop Plan to get your Brand on track and Cohesive
- Create Brand Plan
Online Marketing Support
- Develop Monthly Marketing Plan
- Facebook Ads
- PPC Ads
- Develop Email Marketing Plan
- Create and Schedule Emails
- Create AutoResponder Series
- Develop Social Media Plan
- Analytics Follow up
Basics your Managed IT plan may Include
First month Set up includes:
- An onsite survey to catalog all hardware and software components
- Verification of Anti-Virus software and backup systems in use to ensure viability
- If your current Anti-Virus software and/or backup system is not approved by Weiskopf Consulting, LLC, modifications will be requested (at the customer cost) to ensure continued support
- A check of your network
- Creation of restore points
- Backup images of all hard drives
- Installation and configuration of remote support software.
- Diagnosing and resolving PC Issues, such as removal of malicious software, slow computer and many, many more.
- Diagnosing and resolving Printer Issues, such as printers not installing correctly, printer not printing, Wi-Fi printing issues and many others.
- Diagnosing and resolving Network Connectivity Issues, such as Wi-Fi connections, printer connections, and more.
- We can diagnose and resolve most Windows 7, 8 and 10 issues, which may fall into the above categories.
- Assistance recovering deleted files from your approved Backup System
- Optimize your Wired and Wi-Fi Network/PCs; this may include adding new network cables or Wireless Access Points.
- File Sharing Issues
- Wireless Connectivity Issues
- Mobile device email/wireless connectivity issues
*Discounts on New Projects when under one of our Subscription plans
Help Desk Support Services Included in Monthly Services
- Unlimited Telephone Support
- Unlimited Remote Support
- Available to assist you 10 hours per day, 5 days each week, Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 6:00PM CST.
- Saturday support hours included.
- Available 24/7 for Company Emergencies; extra charges may be incurred if situation is deemed not to be an emergency. This includes holidays (as defined by the federal government)
- Responses to Support Requests are handled within 15 minutes of their submission, during business hours. After-hours requests will be handled the next business day, unless deemed an emergency.
- Remote access to your computer is required.
- You retain full control of your PC “at all times” during the remote help session.
- You can end the session at any time.
- You can remain at your PC for the duration of the remote help session
- If the situation cannot be fixed remotely, onsite emergency response is available within 4 hours.
- Remote Monitoring of the Health of your hardware and software – 24x7x365
- Microsoft updates; verify and install.
- Microsoft Office Products, such as adding a new email address to your Outlook program, mail merges, Excel spreadsheet issues and others.
- Testing your Back Up data in a Disaster Recovery scenario.
- Assistance is also offered in choosing new hardware and software for your computer needs.
- Installation of hardware components (new or replacements purchase by client)
- Installation of new software (purchased by client).