Do you have a profile page on LinkedIn? Is it up to date? Do you have a Company Page on LinkedIn? Do you know that on November 13th, LinkedIn relaunched Company Pages as LinkedIn Pages, adding new features making it easier to take part in conversations important to your brand and engage with and grow your audience? Check out some of the features and functions:
- LinkedIn’s mobile app now lets you post, update, and respond to comments.
- Associate up to three hashtags to your LinkedIn Page.
- Share different media types natively within LinkedIn, including PDFs, docs and videos directly into your post.
- “Content Suggestions” to help you engage with your audience.
- Notifications when the company is tagged so you can share the posts to your audience.
Make sure you are utilizing these new functions. Know who you are targeting to help you grow that audience. Engage with your audience.
Want to learn more about the new and improved LinkedIn Pages? Attend #KeystoDMS on February 25th for a one day digital marketing boot camp including a session on the new LinkedIn Pages.
Ryan Wilson, Independent Agency Lead, North American at LinkedIn will be presenting a session on LinkedIn Marketing Tools for Business Growth
REGISTER FOR Keys to Digital Marketing Success
Over 15+ years of experience in providing technical solutions and support to allow you to focus on your business.
P.S. Join us February 25, 2019 for Keys to Digital Marketing Success!