Tracking and Baseline Metrics
In order to know where you are going, you need to know where you started. Don't just place ads, boost and post indiscriminately, have a plan! This puts you in control and shows you where to spend your money.
Digital marketing has come a long way in the past few decades. What once was an afterthought for most organizations has turned into a crucial aspect of a businesses’ overall marketing plan. Think that is hyperbole?
Take a look at the following statistics:
- A digital offer is ten times more likely to be used than a offer in print form
- On average, email marketing gets a return rate of approximately $38 to every $1 spent
- Blogging every day (a form of content marketing) can increase the rate of traffic by 500%
- By 2021, ecommerce sales will reach approximately $4.5 trillion
- 51% of smartphone users have found a new product or service while searching on their smartphones
You do not want to be left out of online visibility! Especially now! The companies who embraced social media before the stay at home pandemic in 2020 were ahead of the curve and able to move quickly to improve or restructure their presence and online business offerings.