E-Mail is the way of Communication for the twenty first century. It’s quick, accurate, and used by most everyone nowadays. This powerful internet tool is one to be harnessed and what better way than to use Outlook, a program designed by Microsoft to host your web-mail servers and allow each user to sort mail in which ever way they choose.
There are a multitude of benefits that come along with using Outlook
- The ability to sort important dates by a built in calendar
- Special formatting to display emailed conversations in a simple fashion
- Integration with many of Microsoft Office programs
- Better integration with many social networking sites, such as Facebook
- By email, where your calendars can arrive in your recipient’s inbox as an attachment, and with a “Calendar Snapshot” in the body of the message,
- With Exchange Server, where you and others using Exchange and can share calendars and manage permissions, too.
- By sharing your online, Outlook Hotmail Connector-synchronized calendar with whomever you want.